RESCUE DOGS ROCK ADOPTION POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- To adopt a dog from RDR, start by completing our online application. If you are unable to access our application please email us we will be happy to assist you. First we will review your application by checking your references and landlord (if applicable)and if your application is approved we will set up a home visit whereby a RDR volunteer will visit your home to make sure it is a proper environment for an RDR puppy or dog. Once you are notified that you are approved you will pay the specified donation fee.
Once you make your donation we will send you an adoption contract and make arrangements for you to pick up your puppy or dog.
- All current pets in the home must be spayed/neutered.
- Adopters must be at least 23 years old.
- If you are not ready to adopt or foster and would like to in the future we gladly will keep your application on file.
- Please understand that we ask many questions during the adoption process and we screen our applicants very carefully. It might seem like we are invasive but we need to insure that we have placed each RDR puppy or dog in the best possible home.
- Our adoption fees are as follows:
Puppy 5 months and younger – $400
6 months to 5 years – $350
6 years and above – $200
Links to our applications: